jeudi 29 novembre 2007

Shopping in Barcelona


It's imposible not to be seduced by all the great stores and designers that we can find in Barcelona. One of my favourites is, of course, Custo (which I really can't afford, sometimes a simple T-shirt can cost more than 60 euros. But it's still a nice reference in matter of prints and use of colours and shapes). I've seen lots of his collections on magazines and so, but another brand that amazed me this time was a nice and powerful store named Desigual. They do have a folk and vintage accent and everything is so full of energy and youth... If you want to see some of their clothes, you can visit Desigual's website.

And to know more about where, how and when to shop in Barcelona, there's this interesting online guide with some tips and adresses!

Hope you have enough savings... I didn't! =)

Aucun commentaire: