mercredi 28 novembre 2007

Some ideas to come





From a conversation with some swiss friends I had this strange revelation: It's been exactly a year that I'm living in Switzerland, but I still know very little about it!!! The first 4 months I've spent in Lugano, I went to Zurich for a weekend and since I moved to Geneva I've only had the time to visit Lausanne and Montreux in the nearby. What a shame! (specially if I consider that during this year I went to Barcelona, Prague, Vienna, Milan, Florence, Kiel, Lyon, Paris and Brugges, not to mention Berlin...)

Furthermore, during the last days I've assisted to some nice events in Geneva - one of them was the "course de l'escalade", and it is something supposed to have some connexions with Geneva's history - don't ask me, I'll just tell Olivier to write it down for me and then I'll paste the thing here. =) It's such a pitty that I live here, but I don't feel "part of" the city yet - I know it takes time and lots of effort, but I don't want to feel like a tourist forever: I still want to grow roots somewhere!

So, one of my next goals is to buy myself a nice copy of "Swiss History for Dummies", a Switzerland's map, and just explore the country. I have an year and a half before finishing my master, so...

Next stop... Nächste Halt.... Prochain arrêt... =)

Aucun commentaire: